As a professional photographer of over 18 years here are My
9 Top Tips for your Portrait Sessions
- Keep it REAL …do you really want images with those cheesy smiles?
- RELAX and be yourself...let the photographer capture the dynamics of your personality
- Have FUN during the session… be Playful with the photographer…as they say “dance like no one is watching”
- Interact with each other during the session – let the photographer capture those emotive encounters between you and your loved ones
- Wear clothes that express your personality (Fashion can sometimes prove to be a regrettable choice)
- Give consideration to your wardrobe selections for everyone. Don’t all wear conflicting patterns, or colours that scream at each other in the family shots
- Take props that tell who you are……… hats, jewellery, scarfs, musical instruments….
- Have professional makeup done – they know how to have you “camera ready”..with no shine!
- Postpone your photography shoot if anyone is unwell…our eyes mirror how we feel!
At Essence Images we take the time to have a consultation with you…. to find out a little about you, and to discuss our nine top tips…. prior to your photography session
WIN a FREE studio portrait session.
10 lucky people will win by signing up to our email newsletter in the month of December 2015.
[ale_button url=”https://www.essence-images.com.au/portrait-photography-win/” style=”grey” size=”large” type=”round” target=”_self”] Click here to be in the draw [/ale_button]